The Pro Humanitate Honor Roll is a 2-tierd service tracking and service recognition program. It was created by students at the 2008 President’s Leadership Conference. The purpose of the program is to recognize students who most realize Wake Forest’s motto, Pro Humanitate and to reinvigorate the spirit of the motto by truly celebrating what it means to our university. The program is open to all undergraduate students.
How to Sign-Up for the Pro Humanitate Honor Roll
- Begin with this link: https://orgsync.com/login/wake-forest-university
- Sign-In with your normal login information.
- In the search bar at the top, search ‘Pro Humanitate Honor Roll’
- Click Join in the right-hand corner.
- At this point, it might ask you to fill out a form with your information. Fill out this form and click submit.
- Once you have done this, you should now be able to record hours!
How to Record Hours
- Go to ‘More’, on the drop down menu-click on ‘Involvement’
- Click on ‘Add Involvement Entry’
- Fill in ‘Agency’, ‘Category’, ‘Activity Name’, ‘Start Date’, and ‘Total Hours’ (Do not worry about the other sections)
- Finally, click ‘Add’